HR Training for Boston, Massachusetts (MA) Businesses
Compliant HR training programs – we work with you to assure that your business is up to date with legal HR compliance. We offer a vast array of services and HR materials through our HR Training Programs including:
- Employee Guidelines – Leave your handbook to the experts at HRK and receive a comprehensive document.
- HR Support Services – Our Telephone/Email Support Hotline answers your HR, Payroll or Benefits related employee questions.
- Poster Kit – All of the latest laws and regulations in one place to ensure compliance.
- Labor Law Poster Update Service – We monitor any changes in the law that occur throughout the year and automatically send you a new poster that reflects those changes.
- Newsletters – You’ll receive HR, Payroll and Benefits Information through our regular newsletters.
- Management Manuals – Increase your stock of important personnel forms such as: Employee Review Forms/Process, Timesheets, Absentee Records
- Supervisor Process and Procedures related to employees
- Best Practices for Hiring, Firing, Interviewing, Performance Appraisals
- HR Training/HR Boot Camp – Train your team to work with employees in the most professional manner to ensure litigation stays out of the workplace.
All new clients receive an HR Audit at commencement of services. This creates the base line for HR Audit and HR Training, MA.
The HR Audit and HR Training, MA reviews:
- Personnel Files
- Wage and Hour Compliance
- Process and Procedure Overview and/or Creation
- Hiring and Termination Process
- COBRA Compliance
- Health Care Reform Compliance and Up-to-Date
- Employee Guidelines Review and/or Creation
- Background Checks
- Section 125 Compliance and Review
- Labor Laws Federal, State and or Local
- ERISA; FMLA; HIPAA