Over the last nine years, we have become one of the Northeast's leading group benefit firms with over $30 million in premium flow. This, coupled with our deep relationships at the carrier level, enables us to provide your valuable staff with superior employee benefits at the lowest costs possible.
Our firm provides group benefit brokerage services to companies of all sizes. One segment in particular, that we work extremely well with, is the over one hundred (+100) employee marketplace. Here is what we can provide to you:
- We can review benefits costs and provide you with a complete analysis of your benefit plans
- Our analysis will let you know if you are paying the correct premium rates for your group benefit plans
- We have developed an algorithm that can accurately determine the profitability of your group with the carriers
- The outcome allows us to negotiate your benefit renewals with compelling un-disputable data, that the carrier underwriters clearly understand and adopt
- We consistently impact eight out of ten of the companies we analyze yielding substantial savings on their benefit plans
To receive a no obligation quote or "second opinion" on your group benefit plans, contact us
Does your company have the best plans available?
We also provide legislative support and alternative funding arrangements.