Whether your company is an early-stage startup or an established business, at some point, every manager has to have a difficult conversation with employees, whether it’s about a layoff, a budget cut, or poor performance. You need to be prepared to talk to your employees about uncomfortable issues.
This webinar will provide helpful tips on how to handle the “tough talks.” Whether the issue is performance, inappropriate language, tardiness, poor dress choices, personal hygiene, sexual harassment, or bullying, we’ll provide you with the resources and tools you need to navigate these situations.
- Addressing inappropriate or unprofessional behaviors
- Tailoring the message to the situation and audience
- Giving clear, behavioral feedback
- Addressing performance-based issues
- Tips for “Tough Talks” and how to deliver bad news