New to HR? Need an HR Refresher?
Our HR Management Basics Training (aka “HR Boot Camp”) is a comprehensive overview of the fundamentals of effective human resources management and principles. This full-day seminar is for anyone with HR responsibilities, whether new to HR or looking for an HR refresher (such as owners, CFO’s, COO’s, HR, managers and/or supervisors. Breakfast, lunch, and networking opportunities are included. Attendees will receive a comprehensive Tool-Kit containing compliance checklists, forms, and best-practice guidance.
BOOT CAMP DETAILS
Date: FRIDAY, OCTOBER 4, 2019
Time: 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Location: The Row Hotel at Assembly
Row, 360 Foley Street, Somerville,
Tickets WILL sell out – limited seating available! Get your ticket now!
- HR Everyday
- Critical Workplace Compliance
- Top 10 HR Tasks To Do on Monday
- Breakout Sessions Include:
- State Workplace Compliance (including MA PFML)
- Harassment Prevention and Investigation Tools
- I-9 Compliance
- Breakfast, lunch, and cocktail
- A networking session will be included
EARN YOUR RECERTIFICATION CREDIT HOURS
6.5 recertification credit hours through HRCI and SHRM