New to HR? Need an HR Refresher?
Our HR Management Basics Training (aka “HR Boot Camp”) is a comprehensive overview of the fundamentals of effective human resources management and principals. This full-day seminar is for anyone with HR responsibilities, whether new to HR or looking for an HR refresher (such as owners, CFO’s, operations and managers/supervisors. Networking opportunities, breakfast and lunch included and participants will receive a comprehensive Tool Kit containing compliance checklists, forms and best practice guidance.
- Date: Friday April 26, 2019
- Location: Four Points by Sheraton Norwood, MA
- 1125 Boston – Providence Turnpike Norwood, MA 02062
- Early Bird Special – Register by March 14th for only $495
- After March 14th tickets will be regular priced for $595
- New Full-Day format! 6.5 recertification credit hours through HRCI and SHRM
BOOT CAMP DETAILS
Early Bird Special – Register Now!
Register by March 14th for only $495
*After March 14th, the price will be $595
Tickets WILL Sell Out
Max capacity at 125 seats!
Get you ticket now!
- HR Everyday
- Critical Workplace Compliance
- Including the new MA Paid Family Leave
- Top 10 HR “To Do Right Now”
Breakout Sessions Include:
- Best Practices for Selection & Hiring
- Alphabet Soup of Leave Management (FMLA, ADA, and Sick Leave)
- Performance Management from coaching to discipline
Free breakfast & lunch will be included!