It’s 2020, a new decade, yet most employers are still using the same tired sexual harassment training methods, and the number of harassment complaints are on the rise. It’s time for employers to do this differently and usher in a new type of training that focuses on each of your employee’s roles in rooting out sexual harassment in the workplace. Many states, and even some localities, are now enforcing the strictest regulations ever.
This webinar will bring you up to date on state compliance requirements, current trends in sexual harassment prevention, what steps you can take now to protect both your people and your organization, and what to do if ever faced with a complaint.
- How to ensure that you’re compliant in all the states you do business
- Ensuring that your written policy is updated, comprehensive, and known
- Educating both managers and employees on their individual responsibilities
- Publicizing a sound reporting structure
- How to manage a complaint if you ever receive one