Early Bird Special – Register Now!
Register by October 31 for only $150
What your managers need to KNOW and DO
The single most important action you can take to protect your
organization is to ensure that your managers, at all levels, are aware of their responsibilities when complying with the myriad of governmental workplace regulations. Regulations on the Federal, State, and Municipal levels are constantly increasing in number and complexity. Providing HR compliance training is critical for every organization, as failure to follow certain rules, laws, and regulations that apply to your industry could lead to severe penalties and destroy your business’s reputation. Our experience tells us that even the most well-intentioned, but under-trained managers typically make situations worse, not better. This program provides them with a practical “How To” Guide to what they need to KNOW and what they need to DO everyday to be successful in their roles and protect your organization.
Compliance Topics Include:
- EEOC Compliance
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Fair Labor Standards Act (FSLA)
- Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA)
- Massachusetts Pay Equity (MEPA)
- Anti-harassment and Workplace Violence Training
- State Paid Sick Leave Requirements
- Marijuana in the Workplace
RESERVE YOUR SEATS TODAY!