Workplace disputes come in all shapes and sizes. They run the gamut from small and bothersome to serious and threatening. A difficult employee is not just an isolated problem between one employee and another. If one person makes life difficult for another employee or group of employees, discontent can fester and become a major distraction, resulting in decreased productivity and possibly even the departure of your best employees. Conflict is inevitable; dysfunction is a choice.
This webinar provides you with proven strategies to overcome conflicts, both big and small. Our five-step process will help you diffuse difficult situations to return the team to harmonious productivity.
- Step 1 – Identify potential disputes before they occur
- Step 2 – Get your people “on the same page”
- Step 3 – Use effective communication tools
- Step 4 – Reach agreement on the objectives
- Step 5 – Eliminate “firefighting” through “fire prevention”