Join us for our Winter/Spring Webinar Series – spend an hour with us for a quick and easy way to keep up with varying topics to better manage your employees and earn some SHRM and HRCI credits.
All webinars are one hour in length and begin promptly at:
12:00 PM EST (9:00 AM PST)
March 13th: Sexual Harassment Prevention Series: Workplace Bullying
Not all harassment is sexual. Workplace bullying is harassment too. Who is a bully? Are they hiding in plain sight? Are they negatively affecting morale? Are they creating an unforeseen or unexpected turnover? Do you know what behaviors to look for? Is there a difference between “good-natured ribbing” and actual bullying? Do you know how to address bullying behavior? Are you aware of the potential for serious problems?
- Identify and prevent harassment/bullying including illegal harassment based upon the protected categories of your employees.
- Recognize the most serious consequences of unaddressed workplace bullying.
- Identify and prevent adult cyberbullying.
- Establish clear and comprehensive anti-bullying policies.
- Understand the risks both internally and externally.