Considering Breaking Up with Your PEO?
Professional Employer Organizations (PEOs) take on HR, payroll, and benefits administration for their clients, typically businesses without an HR professional on staff. Clients enter into a “co-employment” relationship with the PEO company, which “hires” their employees and becomes the employer-of-record for tax and compliance purposes. Many employers think that this model of outsourcing their HR administration is their only option. That’s where HR Knowledge comes in.
HR Knowledge is the PEO Alternative, the Best of Both “Worlds”
HR Knowledge is an Administrative Services Organization (ASO) and in our Full-Service HR model, we provide virtually the same suite of services that a PEO offers — for a fraction of the cost. Like a PEO, we will handle your company’s payroll and tax filings, but the paperwork is filed under your company’s FEIN number. And, unlike PEOs, which become the employer of your employees, your employees remain solely under your control.
5 Reasons to Consider Breaking Up with Your PEO
Here are some reasons to pause, take a good look at how things are going with your PEO, and consider the HR Knowledge alternative.
- You’re not happy with the overall service of your PEO.
- You’re not getting timely responses.
- They aren’t processing your payroll accurately.
- You have little or no say in choosing or designing your benefit plans.
At HR Knowledge, our mission is to deliver outstanding value to our clients by providing a “concierge-level” service. We make every effort to ensure that all our client experiences are positive with the goal of creating “raving fans.” We have a dedicated and cohesive team that is committed to accomplishing these goals.
- You feel like you don’t have control over the most important decisions about your employees.
- Your PEO tells you what benefits to offer.
- To terminate an employee, you need the PEO’s approval.
- The PEO controls most, if not all, of your HR policies and practices.
At HR Knowledge, we take a holistic approach to full-service that relieves you of the burden of managing these administrative tasks, while ensuring that — most importantly — you remain in the driver’s seat.
- You’re not getting timely and accurate responses.
- Many PEOs fail to provide high-touch customer service.
- Payrolls can be riddled with mistakes.
- Benefit enrollments are missed.
We pride ourselves on the fact that every client of HR Knowledge not only enjoys a one-on-one relationship with their Client Account Manager but, in addition, a similar relationship with one of our Senior Executives to ensure that every facet of the program is working effectively to their satisfaction.
- You need more help with complex HR issues.
- Your company is still left trying to make sense of the most complex parts of employment law.
- You must call into a call center to get HR advice and you could be dealing with a different person each time.
- You thought your PEO would shield you from potential HR crises, but most leave their clients holding the bag for many HR issues.
HR Knowledge offers a wide range of services and strategic HR management to ensure organizations can achieve their HR goals in an effective and efficient manner. By utilizing our services, you can improve your administrative and operational HR processes while reducing your exposure, risk, and internal HR administrative costs.
- You’re not sure what your PEO is charging you.
- Most companies’ PEO fees are buried and hidden, so employers do not really know exactly what they are paying for.
- PEOs are expensive, averaging $2,000 per year per employee. Depending on your PEO provider, administrative fees as high as $160 per employee per month (PEPM) have been reported.
Would you like to see how you can gain better control of your benefits and understand the costs? HR Knowledge has helped hundreds of companies get more for less through our Full-Service HR model.
Our Full-Service HR Model is Different
We offer you the best of both service models (PEO and ASO) without becoming the “employer of record.” We handle transactional HR tasks so that you can concentrate on company culture, employee retention, and productivity.
Let Us Help You Gain Back Control of One of Your Biggest Expenses
To learn more about our unparalleled “Concierge-Level Service” and our Modern Full-Service HR model, and to un-hook from your PEO, email us at Info@hrknowledge.com.
This content is provided with the understanding that HR Knowledge is not rendering legal advice. While every effort is made to provide current information, the law changes regularly and laws may vary depending on the state or municipality. The material is made available for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for legal advice or your professional judgment. You should review applicable laws in your jurisdiction and consult experienced counsel for legal advice. If you have any questions regarding this content, please contact HR Knowledge at 508.339.1300 or email us.