Why Should I Use Outside HR Support?
Is your employee handbook up-to-date? Are you in compliance with state and federal regulations? Are you ready for US health care reform?
If your answer is “no” to any of these questions, your business would benefit from the expertise and experience of a human resources professional. Today more than ever, the way for organizations to thrive is through the development of their most valuable asset — their employees. Most small- and mid-sized organizations want to improve the quality of their HR services, but due to cost constraints are unable to add a full-time HR resource to their team. By utilizing our services, you can improve your administrative and operational HR processes while reducing your exposure, risk and internal HR administrative costs.
HR Knowledge Offerings Include:
- Customized Employee Handbooks
- Training and Development
- Performance Management Guidance
- Employee Benefits and Administration
- Compensation Benchmarking, Market-analysis, and Research
- On-boarding and Off-boarding
- Recruitment Services and/or Hire Process Management™ (HPM) Services
- Employee Relations Advising
- Employee Engagement Surveys
- HR Audits/Assessments
- HR Policy and Procedure Design
- HR Administration Support
- Federal, State and Local Employment Law/Compliance
- HR Help Desk
- Phone and Email Support for Management of Employee Relations Issues
To learn more about how we can help you operate more efficiently, please contact us.