But didn't know who to ask? ASK US!
When it comes to compliance, you probably didn't realize the pain until an employee filed against you. There are some ways to avoid litigation and be HR compliant that we can help with and guide you to circumvent potential costly litigation.
If you are an employer, you should be concerned with:
- Learning how to avoid EEOC litigation
- Avoiding controversial harassment claims
- Assuring wage and hour compliance
- Fulfilling HIPAA and FACTA compliance
- Understanding MCAD and how to avoid MCAD claims
- Avoiding other DOL and compliance issues
We can help. At HR Knowledge, we pride ourselves in helping our clients assure compliance and avoid costly law suits and litigation by mitigating risk and finding those areas where your current HR policy may have gaps. Take a moment to talk with us... We can help.