You cannot go 24 hours nowadays without hearing the buzz-term “hybrid workplace.” Many workplaces in today’s business environment are now a mix of in-person and remote. We held a webinar in 2022 on the reality of managing a Remote Workforce, but what about managers who are playing double and sometimes triple duty? Managers must incorporate methods to manage fully remote, hybrid, and in-office teams, all at the same time. This webinar provides a unique look at the challenges when managing hybrid workplaces.
- What’s unique for leadership in the new “hybrid” workplace
- The importance of setting clear expectations and location boundaries
- Why up-to-date job descriptions matter even more now
- Identify key components and tools of a productive hybrid workforce
- Running meetings that are productive for on-site and remote team members to avoid “zoom burnout”
- Understanding and applying “Fairness”
- Why consistency and written policies matters