Remote Workplace Series
Last month, we talked about supporting your employees in a remote work environment. Well, you know what? Your managers need more support than ever before, too.
Providing your managers with training and professional development should be a major focus for all employers, but especially multi-state employers, with a remote workforce, who now face myriad laws and challenges. The single most important thing you can do to protect your organization is to ensure your managers (at all levels) are aware of their responsibilities when complying with the numerous governmental and statutory workplace regulations.
This webinar will show you ways to support your managers through these challenging transitions and continuous regulation updates so they can maintain, or even improve, employee morale and productivity.
- How to build a foundation of trust and open communication
- Why you may need to reevaluate your current handbook policies with remote work in mind
- How to effectively train managers and staff to keep up with this new world
- How remote work changes compliance and regulations
- Why investing in technology is crucial and what you can do about it
- Understanding that your managers are leading in an unfamiliar environment and need your support