When was the last time you conducted your sexual harassment prevention training? Does your state require it? Are you still not sure? The list of states mandating anti-harassment compliance training by employers is rapidly increasing and employers are grappling with the ever-growing list of compliance requirements they need to keep up with. And to complicate things, each state sets its own standards for training. Since a variety of state compliance deadlines are coming up in 2021, this webinar will focus on:
- Which states require what actions by employers to be compliant?
- Why are states taking anti-harassment measures into their own hands?
- What are the best practices for getting compliant for multi-state employers?
- How has the desire to create a more respectful and inclusive workplace changed the traditional “one-and-done” model of training?
- How do you ensure that your managers have the tools they need to mitigate your risk as an employer?
- How do you ensure compliance in a remote workplace?