HR Knowledge is hosting a webinar on Thursday, July 16, 2020, for Charter Schools and educational organizations to provide answers to frequently asked questions about how COVID-19 will affect schools reopening this coming school year. Participants will have an opportunity to submit questions prior to the webinar and will receive a comprehensive ToolKit containing essential compliance forms, checklists, and guidance.
Topics will include:
- Reopening Schools After The COVID-19 Stay-at-Home Orders
- Managing Employee Leave And Accommodation Requests
- Critical Employee Handbook Policies to ensure your schools have and update
- Handling Employees that are scared to return to the workplace
- Your questions! Have a question – submit it at the link below and we will address as many questions as we can during this FAQ webinar format
*Submit your questions here by Friday June 26!*