The significant increase of remote workers due to the COVID-19 pandemic has created unanticipated new challenges, particularly as businesses consider the longevity of telecommuting arrangements. In fact, some companies are grappling with whether to keep their worksites remote altogether. There are many factors you’ll need to consider for remote employees beyond the pandemic landscape. We’ll explore the top 20.
- Payroll and Wage Considerations
- Workplace HR Compliance Considerations
- Tax and Operational Considerations
- Onboarding and Collaboration Challenges
- What Can Businesses Do to Stay Compliant?