It’s that scary time of year – no we don’t mean Halloween – we’re talking about year-end Performance Reviews! But fear not! When you take a systemized approach, communicate it effectively to both managers and staff, and use best practices, reviews can be a much less spooky event.
This webinar will explore five simple strategies to create an effective performance review process to get the most value out of the time spent on year-end reviews.
- Understand how to incorporate technology into reviews
- Publishing a useful timeline
- Ensuring your manager knows what to do
- How to hold an impactful meeting
- Creating a continuous feedback loop