As the coronavirus outbreak has spread across the globe, manufacturers and other essential businesses have had to pivot to survive COVID-19 and keep production going. These businesses have adapted but, as the winter comes to an end and we welcome warm weather, how do we return to normal? Learn some practical tools for maintaining a functioning, in-person workplace.
- What have we learned over the past 12 months?
- How are companies adapting?
- How do we keep up morale while keeping our employees safe?
- What are the emotional, social, and practical aspects of showing up physically in the workplace?
- What is the new, proper etiquette?