As companies increase their productivity to meet business goals, the demand for talent also increases. The process of identifying, recruiting, and screening new employees is multi-faceted and complex. Hiring the wrong employee can be detrimental to your company’s employee morale, productivity, and bottom line. Our experts can help you find and hire the right candidates.
Our Hiring Process Management™ (HPM) methodology embraces the full range of tasks involved in recruiting – from crafting the job description to candidate acquisition, vetting and selection, negotiating the employment offer, and even assisting with onboarding activities, all at a fixed hourly rate instead of a hefty percentage fee.
Our HPM service will relieve the burden of evaluating prospective employees and give you confidence that you are hiring the best talent for your organization, in a cost-effective and timely manner. Whether you are looking to reduce costs, expand your workforce, or a combination, HR Knowledge is a reliable and qualified partner that bridges the gap between your workforce needs and the best talent your industry has to offer.
Features of HPM
- Cut Recruiting Costs. We charge by the hour rather than a large percentage fee based on salary.
- Expertise. Our talented staffing professionals have expertise and experience in the industries we staff.
- Job Descriptions. The vital first step to finding the right candidates, we carefully craft descriptions to fit your position needs.
- Hiring Process Development. We help you define and follow a proven hiring process.
- Find Candidates who are the Right Fit. Unlike headhunters or staffing services, we don’t blindly recruit or manage a general pool of candidates.
- Leveraging of Social Referral Networks. We use social media to engage and heighten candidate reach.
- Analysis of Applicants. Our knowledgeable staff has years of experience in vetting and selecting top-notch candidates.
- Candidate Acquisition. Proactive sourcing with comprehensive follow-through, finding and onboarding the best talent.
For most businesses, finding, screening, recruiting, and hiring the right candidates can be a daunting task. Our HPM service will free you from the “heavy lifting” that goes into filling positions in your organization, leaving you with more time to focus on your business’ day to day needs and save you money.
To learn more about our services, please contact HR Knowledge.