The US Department of Labor (DOL) recently issued new versions of its Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) notices and certification forms, which have been approved for use for the next three years. The new forms — some of which the DOL has substantively revised — include the following:
- WH-380-E Certification of Health Care Provider for Employee’s Serious Health Condition;
- WH-380-F Certification of Health Care Provider for Family Member’s Serious Health Condition;
- WH-381 Notice of Eligibility and Rights & Responsibilities;
- WH-382 Designation Notice:
- WH-384 Certification of Qualifying Exigency for Military Family Leave;
- WH-385 Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of Current Servicemember — for Military Family Leave; and
- WH-385-V Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of a Veteran for Military Caregiver Leave.
You can access these forms, which are approved through May 31, 2018, through the DOL’s webpage. You should use these new forms for all FMLA leaves moving forward.