Recently we notified our clients of the availability of the Return to Workplace solution in ADP Workforce Now®. This tool offers the ability to track proof of vaccination as well as weekly COVID-19 test results. Additionally, it includes vaccination status surveys, health attestation, and contact tracing capabilities. ADP has made new enhancements to this feature to keep you and your employees healthy and safe in the workplace.
Track Employee Vaccination and Testing:
- Prompt employees to upload their proof of vaccination
- Allow unvaccinated employees to securely upload negative COVID-19 tests
- See real-time data for employee vaccination and COVID-19 test results
- Facilitate contact tracing and return-to-work efforts with connected capabilities
Collect Employee Contact Information:
Available through the Attestation Survey is the option to collect employee contact information. If employees respond no to the Attestation Survey, you can ask them to provide their phone number and email address to allow you to follow up with them more easily in case their contact information has changed. The contact phone and contact email can be viewed in the People and Contact Trace grids within Return to Workplace.
COVID-19 Negative Test Results Tracking:
- In the People grid, the Actions column allows you to view COVID-19 test history as well as corresponding proof uploaded by the employee for each negative test result.
- Employees can upload negative test results without providing an update on their vaccination status if they have already answered the vaccination survey.
- Employees with an assigned Return to Workplace date who meet the criteria below will automatically receive email and push notifications asking them to update their negative COVID-19 test results:
- Employee answered that they’re not fully vaccinated, partially vaccinated, or prefer not to say and;
- Employee uploaded negative COVID-19 test results more than seven days ago or employee has not uploaded any negative results.
Click here for more information on the Return to Workplace tool, as well as the handy links below:
Employers Next Steps
- Reach out to your Client Account Manager if you have any questions on how to set up this Return to Workplace Solution.
The People Simplifying HR
For almost twenty years, HR Knowledge has made it our mission to demystify the complex and daunting process of HR management. We do more than just provide the level of service and technology you’d expect from an industry leader. We combine an unparalleled passion for service with our decades of HR, payroll, and benefits experience to provide our clients with personalized and actionable advice that is second–to–none. From managed payroll to employee benefits to HR support, we can help your organization thrive, grow, and reduce operating costs—no matter what industry you serve. Whether you’re interested in our Full-Service solution or just need your employee handbook written, HR Knowledge can help you minimize risk while staying on top of compliance regulations. The bottom line? We’re not just another cloud-based technology company that also does HR, #WeAreHR. Get the scoop on how we can help you simplify HR.
This content is provided with the understanding that HR Knowledge is not rendering legal advice. While every effort is made to provide current information, the law changes regularly and laws may vary depending on the state or municipality. The material is made available for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for legal advice or your professional judgment. You should review applicable laws in your jurisdiction and consult experienced counsel for legal advice. If you have any questions regarding this content, please contact HR Knowledge at 508.339.1300 or email us.