COVID-19 has been declared a global pandemic, and as more and more states issue new guidance regarding the seriousness of this matter and measures to decrease the speed of the spread of COVID-19, Fallon Health has issued some important information for its consumers and members.
Fallon Health is closely monitoring all developments related to COVID-19 and has taken several steps to ensure that their workforce and members receive all the necessary and appropriate care, in addition to assuring the continuation of business operations. Many of the steps that Fallon Health is taking includes:
- Actively monitoring information that is coming from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and from the Mass. Department of Health, and using guidance released to ensure the safety of our employees and members
- Their Pandemic Planning Team has convened and is working together to assess how a larger outbreak could affect customers, members and Fallon employees. The team is monitoring any plans to manage or ease any impacts. This includes remote workforce capacity.
- The Pandemic Planning Team, and Senior Leadership in accordance with Fallon’s Business Continuity Plan, will make sure that essential business functions are maintained.
- Fallon Health is removing cost and administrative barriers to ensure that members can obtain all medically necessary and appropriate testing, as well as care for COVID-19. Fallon Health is providing a dedicated phone line (1-877-835-8440) to help answer any questions regarding benefits or other resources available to members. This applies to both fully and self-insured clients.
The safety and well-being of Fallon Health’s customers and members is a top priority, consistent with their mission of making our communities healthy. Fallon will continue to take any necessary steps to help prevent the spread of this virus, and urges consumers who have any questions to contact their Account Manager.
Employers Next Steps
- Be on the lookout for further communications and ensure that your workforce has all the necessary updates and information
- Stay safe and follow guidance from the CDC and your local state Department of Health
- If you are a Full-Service or Virtual HR client and would like our assistance with updating your policy please email us.
The People Simplifying HR
For almost twenty years, HR Knowledge has made it our mission to demystify the complex and daunting process of HR management. We do more than just provide the level of service and technology you’d expect from an industry leader.
We combine an unparalleled passion for service with our decades of HR, payroll, and benefits experience to provide our clients with personalized and actionable advice that is second—to—none.
From managed payroll to employee benefits to HR support, we can help your organization thrive, grow, and reduce operating costs — no matter what industry you serve. Whether you’re interested in our Full-Service solution or just need your employee handbook written, HR Knowledge can help you minimize risk while staying on top of compliance regulations.
The bottom line? We’re not just another cloud-based technology company that also does HR, #WeAreHR.
This content is provided with the understanding that HR Knowledge is not rendering legal advice. While every effort is made to provide current information, the law changes regularly and laws may vary depending on the state or municipality. The material is made available for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for legal advice or your professional judgment. You should review applicable laws in your jurisdiction and consult experienced counsel for legal advice. If you have any questions regarding this content, please contact HR Knowledge at 508.339.1300 or email us.